Strength & Conditioning for kids is safe, effective, fun and in my opinion – necessary.
I myself started training at age 13 – I’m approaching 45 now with no injuries or health issues relating to joints and bones.
Here are a couple of my YouTube videos with some kids that I train regular. My YouTube Channel is simply LeeAxon
Here are 5 benefits of getting your kids involved with Strength & Conditioning
- Preparation for the future
- Reduced injury risk
- Increase in strength
- Reduced instances of burnout in sport
- More enjoyment in movement and physical activity for a lifetime
I train kids from age 9 and also train kids with different special needs or educational requirements.
Pricing is as follows for under 18s.
- £20 per hour for 1 junior
- £25 per hour for 2 juniors at the same time
You can ‘pay as you go’ or you can book a block of 10 for £200 for a single junior or £250 for 2 juniors.
- First training session FREE to understand our compatibility and if you like the training style.
- Level 3 Cert.
- First Aid Trained
- £5 million public liability insurance
- Nutrition Qualified
- 32 Years Experience
- 2017 Top 5 Personal Training in UK Recognition Award
To arrange a meeting simply contact me via email@example.com or follow me and connect via LinkedIn Lee Axon, Instagram T4_Training or Facebook T4PersonalTraining.
For adult training visit this link here.
For testimonials from some of my clients visit this link here.
Thank you for your support, speak soon.